Oct 8, 2009

The hippie at heart

I strongly believe I was born at the wrong time. No, I wasn't born way ahead of my time, I was born way after it actually.

I think I belong to the 70's. Really.

The hippie age. The flowers, the madness, the free spirit, the loud junkies - it's all there in me. I love to dress like a hippie. I am as eccentric as one (or so I have been told). I refuse to bow down to rules like one, and I love randomness. It just seems right to have been born in that age. Yeh ok, I don't like their haircuts, but then again, if I were born then, I would have liked it.

And to top it all off, all the ideas I have for ads come back to me with 'This has already been done and it won ____ and _____'. So my ideas also belong back then!

At least if I were born in the 70's, it would be less of hearing 'This has been done before'. :D

1 comment:

Vikas Chandra said...

hey..
i feel the same..
the 70's era attracts me too much..I wish I was born in the 70's..basically the music is the main reason behind this..
only that drugs thing is not that mesmerising but yaa the free hippie I always want 2 b.