Jan 4, 2007

KNOW THYSELF!

I decided to try aome random know-yourself tests that I found while surfing online. Hmmm... so these people can tell me more about myself than I know... interesting!!! I found the results and the exercise itself quite hilarious...

MY PRICE TAG: (any takers? he he)

On Average, You Would Sell Out For

$1,123,950
WHAT MY BUDDAY SAYS ABT MY LOOOVE LIFE (HE HE! LOL!)
Your Birthdate: April 8

You love being in love... so much so that it's very hard for you to be single.
Unfortunately, it's difficult for you to stay in love over time. Too many people intrigue you!
Only your true love will be able to keep you interested over time.

Number of True Loves You'll Have: 2

Number of Times You'll Have Your Heart Broken: 3

You are most compatible with people born on the 8th, 17th, and 26th of the month.

ME AND CHARMER? HA HA... THE BEST JOKE I HAVE EVER HEARD!!
Your Seduction Style: The Charmer



You're a master at intimate conversation and verbal enticement.

You seduce with words, by getting people to open up to you.

By establishing this deep connection quickly, people feel under your power.

And then you've got them exactly where you want them!

You Are 45% Normal

While some of your behavior is quite normal...
Other things you do are downright strange
You've got a little of your freak going on
But you mostly keep your weirdness to yourself
NOW THIS IS SOMETHING I WISH TO BE TRUE!!!

Your Chances of Being a Multimillionaire: 80%

You have a good chance of being a multimillionaire. Better than most people.
You simply have a natural knack for money and the personality for success.
NOW THIS IS ENOUGH. MANY OTHER CRAZY TESTS I TOOK JUST FOR KICKS. AND WHAT CAME OF IT?
  • I CAN BE A SONG-WRITER
  • I HAVE A GREEN HEART

No comments: